In a previous article, we have talked about bitcoin and how it works. However, you need to know the firm to invest in. Not all exchange firms will offer you security and benefits. I remember when I first ventured into online assets.
I was naïve and thought I would use any firm to exchange and trade in bitcoins. In the end, I burnt my fingers which made me skeptical about trading firms. For this reason, I have prepared a list of some of the top crypto exchanges in India. If you are looking to invest, this is the article to read.
Top Best crypto exchange in India
Bitcoin is making its way into India after a burn that was lifted in 2018. Today everyone is after making an extra income stream amid the pandemic. But the big question is which firm you should trust? Here are the top firms to use to trade and hold cryptocurrencies.
It’s the most preferred crypto trader in India. The firm provides you with peer-to-peer (P2P) transaction features. This allows you to process millions of transactions according to your demand. Additionally the site is compatible with your iOS and Android devices.
The site also works in improving their data security; hence to protect your online investments;they use the Know Your Client(KYC) System for verification. The system also checks the risk and sustainability of your investment. This, in turn, guarantees your bitcoin or Altcoin, and the firm isn’t taking part in money laundering.
- It has more than 70 crypto pairs of trading
- The firm offers exchange, STF, and P2P markets
- It has WRX token coins and offers advanced trading tools on TradingView
- There is no intraday trading facility
- It has a minimum withdrawal amount
BuyUCoin is another firm that has set its roots in the Indian market.The platform offers you a chance to trade in various digital currencies. Whether it’s Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, among others.
The fantastic thing about the site is it offers you periodic transactions which ensures you can trade as SIP. That means you can contact your clients directly on the platform and discuss matters concerning your trade. The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) gives one access to video call and conferencing, instant messaging, and media distribution.
Following a blanket ban on cryptocurrencies which happened before, the firm has added a unique feature.It is known as the “Sandbox” system, which helps you monitor cryptocurrency trade in India. This enables one to make an informed decision when it comes to their investment to avoid losses. That protects your online assets the firm stores 95% of your funds offline
- It accepts Indian Rupees
- One can trade about 30 they of cryptocurrency
- There is no transaction fee needed
- The buying and selling rates are sometimes above the market rate
Bitbns allows you to trade directly with your client without having to go through a middle man. This helps you to build trust with your client and create a good customer relation. It has various digital currencies which you can buy and sell.
It has over 98 digital currencies that are ideal for spreading your investment and avoiding risk. The firm was established back in 2018, which proved it’s legit and worth your investment.
- It offers over 70 cryptocurrency pairs to trade in the INR market. There are also more than ten pairs in the USDT market. This helps to diversify your investment.
- It comes with a web mobile version and an app for convenience
- Permits you to borrow crypto coins for margin trades and lend your available coins at an interest
- It only offers trade-in INR-Crypto and USDT-Crypto markets. BTC and Alts are not available
The firm is among the first to tap into the Indian market regardingthe bitcoin trade. It was established in 2014, which is an indication that it can be trusted. Considering the years of experience it has had in this field.
The site has over 3 million users, not forgetting its 2 billion in fiat transactions. Hence, you have a wider market to trade-in.What makes the site more exciting to an investor is that it gives them an instant chance to purchase Bitcoin or even Altcoins. The provides a minimum slippage to their online assets.
To enhance their security features, the firm has added a disable outgoing transaction feature. That is, in case your account is hacked, you can still regain control by activating this feature. This ensures no transactions take place until the account has been verified.
- The firm has a lower maker fee
- It offers one instant payment and has INR withdrawal and deposit
- Zebpay has an intraday crypto trading facility
- There is no P2P or STF facility and has limited cryptocurrency trading pairs
- There is a membership fee of about 0.0001 BTC required
What makes the firm different from the rest is the fact that they provide and insurance cover. We understand how the market is volatile and changes over time. For this reason, they have partnered with global custodial service Bitgo and pioneer, which protects your investment.
Another amazing feature is the 24/7 free instant withdrawals and deposits. This ensures your transactional request is processed within 10 seconds. Plus,Giottus comes with a price token of up to 10,000 Matic Token. All you need to do is register, and you are good to go.
- Provides you with INR crypto, which you can trade on
- It has a low fee and holds your coins in Escrow until the trade is completed
- Offers a Stop Loss feature to capitalize on your profit margin
- It requires KYC, which takes time to verify
The crypto exchange firm has been established specifically for the Indian market. The site gives you access to the combined liquidity of India’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges. That provides one with a chance to trade instantaneously after completing the KYC/AML process. The site offers a user-friendly interface with is ideal for the beginner looking to venture into a crypto exchange.
- It offers you more than 300 cryptocurrencies across over 45,000 currency pairs
- It has unlimited transactions
- Give one a chance to evaluate and find the ideal exchange rate
- It has hidden charges
- Lack of regulations and fiat deposits are not accepted
It vital to note investing in cryptocurrencies is still a grey area in India. Therefore, take time to understand how the market works before investing. Furthermore, we need to take a seat on the sidelines and see how the Indian governments treat cryptocurrency. Though, you can still invest and make a huge killing.